Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You talkin' to me?

I've never actually sat through the entire movie Taxi Driver, but I have seen plenty of clips of the "You talkin' to me?" part.  Not to mention, I sometimes recreate that scene in my bathroom mirror when I get bored!!

You talkin' to me?

Thats how I felt when I finally sat down to catch up on google reader and saw this:

The Play Date Cafe Color Splash Challenge!!  with sweet, darling, underused, under-appreciated, lovely orange.  You must be talkin' to me, because I sure do love orange.

and then I saw the Beautiful Butterflies challenge over at Our Creative Corner.  Now, you must be talkin to me, because I live LIVE for butterflies.  Actually, the real challenge for me would be to make a card WITHOUT butterflies!!  KWIM, jelly bean??

Anywho, I of course HAD to make a card for these 2 challenges.  And make a card I did.  Unfortunatley, it didn't turn out nearly as pretty as I pictured it would.


















So, I made another card.


















And, I have to say, I like the first one better!!

Well, I must be off to clean the bathrooms.  Try as I may, I cannot put it off any longer.  My brother is coming to visit and I don't want him to think we live like slobs, now do I!!



Leave me us some love.  (It really helps with their self esteem issues!)

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, love the stamped butterflies. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that first card is pretty spectacular! Super super pretty! Since you're feeling all butterfly-ee come play with us at the DeNami challenge. The challenge is make a spring card. hmmm...spring...butterflies...you could probably come up with somethin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful but I do love the first one a smidge more. But dont' tell the second one! THanks for playing along with us at PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fabulous! I love that first card too--I think it might be all the butterflies:) Great job with the splash! Thanks for playing along with the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing the play date colours to work with. Although it sounds like they chose you lol! Love both these cards, but the first is my favourite, I love the black flower silhouettes, and the punched butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are absolutely gorgeous, Jenn! I don't think I can choose a favorite, so I choose both.. Thanks for playing with the PDCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done...thanks for sharing and playing with Our Creative Corner this week:-)

    ReplyDelete