Thursday, April 8, 2010

So, like..

I don't know what's up with me!  Maybe it's that spring is here, that wildflowers are fabulously abundant or that baseball season is in full swing (batter, batter), but I have, like, not crafted in, like, for-EVA!!!  KWIM, jelly bean??

Anywho, I did do a wee little crafting earlier this week for the first wee little one that friends of ours have welcomed into their lives.  And since Caardvarks was having a  Baby Card Challenge, I was all like, hello, of course I'm gonna enter!!  Like, omg, how cool is that??

(I'm not sure where the 80's valley girl speak is coming from, but hey, I just go with the flow!)

So, like, here's my card!


Funny story.  When I went to take a picture of this card, I found a bunch of my craft supplies hanging out, trying to look all serious, in my light tent.  When I went in for a closer look, they broke out in giggles.  This is why:



I guess I'm not the only jokester in the family!!  Anyway, I promised them that I would add this pic to the bottom of my posts.  Now, if I can just figure out how to do that......

3 comments:

  1. Toooooooo funny!! O.k. the card is cute~seriously it is but that last pic is da-bomb!!!! You sooo crack me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I like seeing scrapbooking supplies with a sense of humor...... ;)

    Your card is so sweet!! I love the accents you added to the wheels. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby card! Really love the wheels on the giraffe and the picture of your photo tent is hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete