Monday, April 5, 2010

Its been so long...

I've been MIA for a little.  OK, maybe a lot.  A week and four days to be exact.  Yowzer, in some ways it feels like years.  We had a lot of things squeezed into those 11 days!!


Anyway, before I hit the sack and catch up on some much needed sleep, I wanted to show you a card I made a couple days ago.  I used Sketch 49 from 2 Sketches 4 You, which is like, so last week.  ( i actually stole that line from funny, crafty, fellow blogger, Libby) I also used the Embellish Magazine's Color with Stitching Challenge shown here:

And here is my card.
  

Well, I would really like to stay and chat and take this opportunity to crack myself up, but I am literally so tired it hurts to type.  I know, I'm such a wuss.  I'll be back soon though, promise.

Night, night.

2 comments:

  1. Well its about time!! ;) I was starting to wonder if your supplies got mouthy and you really did ebay them!! haha Very pretty card, that butterfly is just wonderful. Glad you're back, now get in that studio and get inky!! yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage look of this card! Gorgeous! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete