Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finally, a card.

Hello, hello. I finally have a card to post. I actually finished it a few days ago but when I went to take a picture, my camera battery was dead. Probably from the 400+ flower pics that I took recently- which, by the way are snuggled up in a nice little slide show the next post down.  (Not all 400, just about 20 or so!)  For some reason, the slide show was a no-show on my emailed post. What's up with that??

Anyway, here is the card. I made this baby for two challenges. I used Sketch #50 (I love this sketch) from 2 Sketches 4 You.  I also used the colors from the Embellish Color Challenge, then went back and read that it should be a party themed item.  Oops!  Does a wedding count as a party??

              






















Have a great weekend!!





Leave me us some love.  (It really helps with their self esteem issues!)

4 comments:

  1. love this in every way possible! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and a great butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Really really elegantly pretty! You are seriously knockin' my socks off :)

    ReplyDelete