Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Poppies...Poppies. Poppies will put them to sleep!

Do you remember when the Wicked Witch of the West said that in the Wizard of Oz??

And then Dorothy says, "I can't stamp anymore. I'm so sleepy...I have to rest for just a minute."  (I'm pretty sure that's what she said.  She was a big crafter, ya know.  I mean, remember her hair bows?)

Anyway.  That's me.  Right now.

So.

Sleepy.


But, I had an unexpected chance to stamp tonight and I am so glad I did.  I have wanted to join the Poppy Seed Challenge  (Ah, now the insanity is starting to make sense.) over at Lisa Johnson's blog, Poppy Paperie.  If you haven't seen her blog, and if you are reading this, I am sure you have, then you must drop everything and go check it out.  Lisa oozes with talent.  She is A. MAZING.  Seriously.  Sometimes when I'm looking at her blog, my stamping supplies start chanting her name.  Then I have to yell, "Pipe down over there!!!  Don't make me start an ebay auction!!"

I think the poppies are making me loopy too!

Anyway, this is Lisa first challenge.  Woo Hoo!!  Here are the deets for you, my pretty!  And your little dog, too!!

Crystals and flowers and yellow, oh my!  Crystals and flowers and yellow, oh my!  Crystals and flowers and yellow, oh my!

Here's my card.  I also made it using Sketch #156 over at CPS.  (There is a hint of yellow in there, I promise.  And Lisa said, all you need is a hint.)



And now, I'm off to go to sleep, yes, wonderful, wonderful sleep.
Because, because, because, because, because. 

Because I'm so tired, I'm starting to weep.

4 comments:

  1. wow! gorgeous card! so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up!! Ebay Auctions!! I'm gonna remember that one because sometimes my supplies get a little mouthy too!!
    Beautiful card, love the silhouette flowers and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA.....oh thank you oh so much for the giggles! And even better.........its nice to know other people hear their crafty collections talking to them too! :>

    Love your card! Love the Big, Bold, Graphic fabulousness of it! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenn! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete