Tuesday, March 9, 2010

play date cafe

I literally missed the deadline for this by about 14 minutes!!  Oh well!  I wanted to post it anyway because it took me less than 10 minutes to make (these past few days have been super busy!!) and I always like when cards come together quickly.  I have a billion and one emails that are starting to get unruly, so I'm gonna make this post super quick too.

Here's the challenge info and the card!  BTW, this is the perfect card for today- the weather was FINALLY gorgeous here- bright and sunny and in the low 70's.  Hello spring- I've missed you and I'm glad you're back!!



2 comments:

  1. Glad you shared this Jenn, it's a lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, I'm surprised you haven't been inundated with comments. It's lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete