Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC20

Hello, crafty crafters.

It is spring break here in Central Texas so I might be MIA for awhile. We have plans most of the days, but I'm hoping that I can steal some stamping time for myself in the evenings!! Only time will tell... :-)

Here is a super quick card I whipped up yesterday while the kids were at the park. It is for the gorgeous color challenge over at the play date cafe.  Here's the yummy photo:


Here is my card:




















Not sure why, but my stash has very little lavender.  In fact, the lavender card stock (1 of 2 pieces that I have) and the patterned paper that I used here are about it.

Hmmm, I might have to do something about that.

Have a great week- I am being summoned to participate in a Halo tournament with the kiddos!!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love how you framed the darling birdies!! Thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! I like the soft background & that shimmery heart accent! Thanks so much for playing along with the Play Date Cafe - hope you come join the fun this week for an all new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may not have much lavender, but you've done a great job with this challenge. Your card is really pretty! Love how you've accented the birds. Thank you for playing along with us this week at the PDCC :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here, but you've done a great job with the lavender you had!! that little heart in the corner is yummy and the birds just so sweet sitting on the flourish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors you used and the mix is just right. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed the same thing about my color stash...not a lot of purple ANYTHING! Very creative use of the colors....thanks for playing with us in The Cafe : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Jenn! I love how you framed the "love" birds~you are so clever!! Enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete