Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MISSING!

my mojo!  frequents local craft stores, loves butterflies and rhinestones.  last seen jumping out my window and heading for the hills.  missing since 03/20/2010.  Reward for safe return.

oy vey.

I actually sat down at the craft table tonight (which I haven't done in several days).  I gave up about 15 minutes later when I finally realized that it just wasn't happening.  I need my mojo and it is nowhere to be found.  So sad.

But, since I haven't posted in awhile, I figured that I would show you a couple of cards that I made early last week and never posted.


I made this for the Moxie Fab doily challenge and never got around to entering it.  Hate it when that happens. Anywho, I didn't have any doilies, so I made this one out of a coffee filter!!  I know, crazy right.  Thats how things roll in my part of town, ya gotta hold on to the seat of your pants cuz ya never know what can happen.

Hey, maybe my mojo is hiding in the coffee pot.

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a little tired.

Here is another card I made.  I am pretty sure this one was for the CPS sketch last week.  It tried to run away with my mojo, but I grabbed it just in the nick of time.  It didn't get entered because it was in a time out.
  

Well, if my nuttiness hasn't frightened you off for good, stop back tomorrow, cuz I am craftin, man, with or without my mojo!!  And you can tell it I said so!

3 comments:

  1. ohmygosh! you are cracking me up! When my mojo plays hide and seek, I always find it in a bag of M&M's. (usually at the very very bottom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love what you did with the ribbon on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic - especially LOVE that doily card!! Here's my theory - maybe WE didn't get together tonight but our MOJOS have run off together... mine has been missing for ages!!

    ReplyDelete