Saturday, March 13, 2010

Caardvarks Photo Inspiration Challenge

O.k., have you seen this challenge over at Caardvarks?  If you have, I am sure that you just had to play along- I know I did.  I mean, look at this photo.  GORGEOUS!!



I was soooo busy this week that I barely had any time to stamp.

In fact, when I went into the dining room (aka, my stamping space) this morning, my craft supplies had put up missing person posters of me all over the place!!!

How rude, I know!!  What's even worse is that the reward was only $1.32!!  Jee zooey, what does a crafter have to do to earn some respect around here??

Anyway, there were so many challenges that I wanted to do this week, but it just wasn't in the cards for me or my supplies (they will be just fine, trust me.)

But, I just couldn't get this picture out of my mind.  It is just gorgeous- I love the white on white, those butterflies and that bird.  Oh, that bird, I just love it.  I know it is fake, but still.  LOVE it!!  And, I had just the paper for this card.  Here it is:






















This card came together pretty quickly and I really like the way it turned out.  I am loving that SU bird punch!!  I hope you like it!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the weekend.









9 comments:

  1. This is a FABULOUS interpretation of the photo challenge. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, love the bird on the branch, such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Jenn! I love the twig you added~perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! The embossed background is the perfect base, and I love all the details you added! Especially the butterflies on the scalloped edge! Great job with the Caardvarks challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute bird! Lovely card! I love the design and the little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you added a real branch to your design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card!!! Love your take on the challenge!! Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! That inspiration piece is the best and LOVE your card! You captured the feeling so well.

    ReplyDelete