Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When Pigs Fly!!!

I never thought I would see this much snow is central Texas!!!

The kids were home for 3.5 seconds before running out the door to play!!

A snow day was the perfect time for me to 1.) have an excuse not to run errands. 2.) stay in my pjs and sip hot tea all day. 3.) stamp, stamp, stamp!!!

Actually, I didn't do ANY stamping on these cards!! I made the first one for The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC17, using the colors red, brown and linen. I also made it using Jen's Sketch for You to Try Challenge over at I {heart} 2 Stamp. Because this card came out looking sooooo much like a Valentine's Day card, I had to make a second one using the same sketch. Check them out:



3 comments:

  1. Oh Jen, I love the simple elegance of the card contrasting with the yummy texture of the threads, it's gorgeous! And of course your butterfly. It's so great how you use butterflies as embellishments in so many different ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, LOVE this card! Perfect way to use the colors for this week's challenge over at The Play Date Cafe : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute the card it`s a boy,

    ReplyDelete