Friday, February 26, 2010

Sniffles, Coffee and Spills, Oh My!!

My littlest nuttykin is home sick for the second day in a row!!! Hence, the Sniffles.

After some much needed noogling and cartoon watching, he accidentally spilled the cup of coffee that was sitting on my nightstand. Hence, the Coffee and the Spills.

I raced to the kitchen to grab a rag and save the day. (Hence, the Oh My!!) I cleaned up the spill and brought the mess, including the coffee soaked cork coaster (say that 5 times in a row!!) into the kitchen and had another OH! MY!! (this time in all caps- imagine that!!)

Could I possible cut this cork with my cuttlebug??

Why, yes, it seems I can.

I had a million things to do today, before noogling and cartoons were added to the list, so I had to make this card super duper quick.

I used the colors for the Embellish Magazine Borders Color Challenge.

Of course, I could actually make a card that doesn't involve a challenge, but really, what's the fun in that?? Am I right, or am I right??

I hope you like it!! Enjoy!!




6 comments:

  1. awesome! don't ya just love it when opportunity bangs on your door!! Hope your guy feels better soon! You should let him trash the place, who knows what other fantastic ideas will come of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the flower in the center of the butterfly. :) So glad you joined in on the Embellish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everyone is feeling better now! I love your card and that cork is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cork butterfly. Your card looks great with it! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete