Thursday, February 11, 2010

Caardvark's Card Magazine Wedding Card Challenge!!

Are You Ready to Get Published???

You betcha, I'm ready!! 

Ahh, if it were only that easy.  I did give it a try though.  I actually made 2 cards for this challenge and have a couple more ideas up my sleeve, too.  It is going to be a busy weekend though, so I hope I will have time to finish the others.  I really hope so, cuz keeping these cards in my sleeve is really making my arms itchy!!!

I know, not funny.

Here are my cards:


BTW, I found this awesome blog, Card Therapy, while I was admiring all of the CPS 153 Challenge entries.  Sue gave me some great advice on photographing my cards and using a light box.  After doing some googling, I attempted a homemade light box to use until I get my very own!!!  I'm not the best when it comes to being patient!!  The homemade one works better than the sunlight thru the window method- so I CAN"T WAIT to try out a light box!!!!

5 comments: