Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm Back!!!

It's about time, people. I mean come on, what was my problem???

I kept saying, as soon as I ______, I'm gonna start blogging again. As soon as I'm finished with ______, I am back at it. When I'm done _____, I am gonna be one lean (not really lean), mean (sometimes, but i don't mean to be) card making machine.

Well, I've realized that there will ALWAYS be something that needs to be done instead of fooling around at the craft table, so I've said ____ __, I'm crafting and no one can stop me!!!!

And what a better way to jump back in than to participate in the Card Patterns rockin' sketch by Sarah Masteller. Check it out, her card rocks and totally inspired mine.

Ahhhhh, its good to be back!!!






2 comments:

  1. Wow!! How beautiful and creative using the beads!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card PAtterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Jenn! I love the clean lines and that great dragonfly you added.

    ReplyDelete