Saturday, March 14, 2009

hey dude

I was SOOOO excited that my hubby got me this stamp set by Kim Hughes for my bday. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! I have been drooling over it for sooo long now!!! How in the world did he know, I wonder. hmmmm. Maybe all the links I emailed him really paid off!!! :-)

This card was inspired by Kim's scrapbook layout. I also used DoodleFactory's cityscape stamp for the background. LOVE me some DoodleFactory, too!!!

This was so much cuter in my head, but both my kiddos and my hubby love it, so I guess it turned out OK. I think it would have been better if I had used brighter colors like Kim did. Oh well, maybe next time. Hopefully my nephew will like it since he will be getting it for his bday soon!!!



2 comments:

  1. He must very happy to receive this. This is so crafty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh' I just adore this card...seriously love everything about it Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete