Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Courtney's Closet #35

Hello, hello!
I had sooo much fun making this card for Courtney's Closet over at Libby's Little Addiction. I have never made a single layer card (does it count as single layer even though I used some dp??) But, I was just as inspired by Libby's card as I was by Courtney's outfit!!! I love how clean and simple her card is, so I gave it a whirl myself!! woo hoo!!
This was sooo super easy, especially using this fabulously fancy fancy pants paper!! (say THAT 5 times, real fast!) I just love that color of orange- LOVE IT!! I used SU's branch out for the tree stump, tire swing and butterflies (oh, love those darling precious itty bitty delicate little butterflies, ahhh) and a small letter set from Michael's dollar bin.

(On a side note: I am in a super good mood today, probably because the sun is out, FINALLY, so I hope you are all having a wonderfully sunny spring day too!!!)

2 comments:

  1. LOVED this card this week - that tree is just the cutest and that sun is amazing. Thanks so much for playing along!! And I forgot to say so on the post, but please email your address to me - stampinlibby@gmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this came out cute! I love one layer cards!!

    ReplyDelete