Monday, March 23, 2009

Branch Out, Baby!!!

I just LOVE this stamp set. LOVE IT!!!
I know it is waaaay too early for father's day cards, and it is sooo unlike me to do anything early, but rest assured, it will probably go out in the mail waaaay late!!! KWIM, jelly bean???
Anyway, I made this (loosely) based on Jen's SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY, over at iheart2stamp. I actually love the way it turned out!! (is that rude of me to say??) I think the Not Quite Navy is possibly one of the most gorgeous papers ever and I love the way it looks with the Old Olive. The sentiments are from PPI's Pond Life. Love that set too!!


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this stamp set and have yet to put ink on it. You have inspired me. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tree too and it worked out so well for a masculine card! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT tree image...I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love th colors and the new SU! image. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! What a perfect Father's Day card. And I've decided it's perfectly ok for us to admit when we like our cards!!! :-) (you crack me up!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL card! Very clever how you used the layers/embellishments. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete